Sunday 8 March 2009

Feeder Fun and Frolics

Had the afternoon to myself; got a text from a pal to see if I was planning to play the feeder for a Super Satellite to GUKPT London, and I hadnt been but did log on and sign up for it. It was a $10 feeder for the Super Satellite which is on Thursday. No biggy really, but 81 runners, so a fair enough little exercise. Well, you don’t need that many attempts at satellites really, if you do it right. I used to always like to play my way into into the $250 FO on Sundays, but they have reduced the number of feeders to that (last year there used to be 3 feeders on a Saturday and Sunday afternoon which were often piss easy, now they are only on Friday and Saturday evenings, when I am out).

Anyway, I won the feeder (knocking my mate out on the bubble lmao) Feel that I'm in decent form at the moment, not that I have had a chance to play much – but ran all over them in that satellite, finishing with about 75k chips when my next nearest opponent has about 20k. multiple seats, so never played it out. Fingers crossed my run continues on Thursday, probably be out first.

No comments: